Translate

About Me

Church Organist by Profession

Monday, August 31, 2009

Friday 21 July

Miss Smith’s after-school class turned out to be basically all about Sex Education. I stayed for 10 minutes but I do not think Miss Smith is as well-informed about this interesting Science subject as the author of my James Bond book. I would have stayed longer, because Miss Smith is not at all like a teacher but very interesting and kind, and she would probably appear very attractive to an older man like Simon, but there were some girls there and it became a little embarrassing so I suddenly remembered that I have not done any piano practice today.

I met Antony arriving just as I was leaving the school gates. He didn’t look ill at all, just furtive, and he did not speak to me. He probably feels very awkward now that it is widely known that he has been sacked from the Cathedral choir and I am beginning to feel a little sorry for him. He is very pompous and full of himself, but he is after all another Christian Soul in distress. All the same, I didn’t speak to him either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to publish a comment to Barry, please do so here: