Translate

About Me

Church Organist by Profession

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Saturday 15 July

The bandages on my scalded wrists are a nuisance when I am trying to write, but Mum explained at the clinic that it was an unfortunate accident, and the lady from Social Services seemed satisfied as well, after we had had a little chat on our own. She seemed very pleasant, although a trifle inquisitive.

Mum cooked me a big breakfast afterwards although it was nearly lunch time. It was perfect, apart from the fried bread, which was a little limp and greasy, and the difficulty I had using a knife and fork.

Mum can be so kind and attentive. I cannot understand why Dad felt it necessary to run off with the lady from Aldi.

I will have to stop writing now because it is time for Mum to change my dressings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to publish a comment to Barry, please do so here: