Translate

About Me

Church Organist by Profession

Monday, December 28, 2009

Tuesday 12 September 11:00am


School resumes tomorrow, and still nothing in the post from the Examination Board. I have to make up my own lunch box this evening, because Gwen has called yet another emergency meeting of the PCC for 7:30. It seems that my saying Rabbits this month has not had the desired effect. Perhaps I said it too quietly, for on unpacking my satchel ready for the New Term I discovered adhering to dad’s Sinclair Spectrum a mouldy cream bun from the end-of-term celebrations. I washed the Spectrum thoroughly under the hot tap, though it is still a little sticky and discoloured, and I have sprayed the inside of the satchel with air freshener and put it in dad’s shed for an hour or two to recover.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to publish a comment to Barry, please do so here: