Translate

About Me

Church Organist by Profession

Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday 11 September 10:05am


A stroke of luck! Mum mentioned that she was popping into the library this morning, so I asked her, really casually, if she would mind taking a book back for me. She fell for it completely and put Goldfinger in her bag together with the complete works of some romantic novelist called Dale Spender. I shall no doubt have to reimburse her for the fine, but I will say that she can take it out of my Daily Mail cheque! Or should I say check – and mate, too, I believe.

Still nothing from the Examinations Board, and school resumes on Wednesday. I am sure that Simon will understand when I tell him that, much as I enjoy my sessions at the work bench with chisel and spokeshave, my stay in his class will be of very brief duration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to publish a comment to Barry, please do so here: