Translate

About Me

Church Organist by Profession

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wednesday 23 August


I suddenly remembered that Dad’s Sinclair Spectrum was still in my school satchel. So while Mum was at the Library for her Women’s Group I connected it up to the new television and the telephone line and switched on.

But the television has now stopped working and the phone is dead so I was unable to test my new e-mail address. I have disconnected everything and put the Spectrum back in my satchel in case Mum blames me as she usually does when something goes wrong. It is in my experience better to be safe than sorry.

I hope Mum took her umbrella to the Library, for it is raining cats and dogs outside, and I am sure I just heard a peal of thunder.

Have decided to have an early night and continue with either Dostoevsky or Goldfinger until I hear Mum come home, when I will turn off my light and pretend to be asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to publish a comment to Barry, please do so here: