Translate

About Me

Church Organist by Profession

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday 22 August


A very mixed morning – I had two letters! One was from the Examination Board, confirming receipt of mine of the 16th August ult, and one was from school, informing me that despite my examination results I have been accepted into the Fifth Year and I will be in Simon’s form, 5C. Much as I like Simon, I am sure he will not mind when I am moved back into the Oxford-Cambridge stream once the Examination Board admit their mistake with my GCSE markings. I will, nevertheless, continue with my Woodwork and Cabinet-Making, for Mum’s table-lamp is nowhere near finished, nor is her set of napkin rings in turned beechwood.

And it seems that I now have an e-mail address! It is

barry.acneSOCRATESgmail.com.

Unfortunately I do not yet have a computer.

Unless...



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to publish a comment to Barry, please do so here: