Translate

About Me

Church Organist by Profession

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wednesday 2 August


I won’t need to go to the library to check the Daily Mail after all. I shall be able to read it on my paper round. Yes, my dear mother has fixed me up with a holiday job. I protested, of course, because I had other plans, but under cross-examination I couldn’t think quickly enough to tell Mum what they might have been.

I shall have to tell them I can’t do Sundays, of course, because of my Professional duties. But looking on the bright side, the extra money will certainly come in handy before my enhanced stipend starts rolling in.

The priest who gave the Women’s Group a talk last night is coming to church on Sunday to sit in on our service. Knowing our old Vicar, he’ll probably get roped in to help out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to publish a comment to Barry, please do so here: