Translate

About Me

Church Organist by Profession

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thursday 21 September 5:00pm


A very exciting day!  I now have a laptop computer!  Simon summoned me after our secular assembly where we hang little flags on totem poles and sing Unicorn songs, and explained how to turn it on.  At last I am going to be able to Serf the World-Wide Web!  I said “Don’t you mean Surf, Simon?”, and he said “No, I mean Serf, because that’s what you’ll become if you’re not careful – a slave to the Internet, like all the other kids.”

He said a lot more, being a teacher and a bit pompous, but I was too excited to listen.

I’m going to turn it on now, before Mum gets home, then I can surprise and impress her with my in-depth understanding of IT, and introduce her to the world of Instant Electronic Communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to publish a comment to Barry, please do so here: