Translate

About Me

Church Organist by Profession

Friday, January 29, 2010

Saturday 23 September 12:00 noon


A breakthrough.  After less than an hour exploring the contents of the laptop I discovered something called Inbox, and when I looked inside there was this:
 
 
From: barry.acne@gmail.com
To: barry.acne@gmail.com
Subject: My First E-mail
Date: Fri 22 September 21:30:47 +0000

Hello Barry


It is possible that I was a little premature in blaming the postman for the non-delivery of my e-mail.  Apparently e-mails do not require the intervention of human postmen – or postladies, I assume – because they are delivered by means of Electronic Communication through the frictionless medium of The Ether.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to publish a comment to Barry, please do so here: