Translate

About Me

Church Organist by Profession

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Friday 22 September 16:50pm


Simon is very patient.  He took a long time explaining to me the difference between a router and a router, and the thing I have brought home is a little black box with a sticky-up bit like a dog’s tail.  Simon says that it is an abroad banned modem as well, which is what I really need.  No doubt Mother will be au fait with all this gobbledegook, which I do not understand at all.  I don’t know why I bothered attending all those IT classes.  I am not surprised that I don’t get fed properly if Mum is out learning all about e-mails and abroad banned with her cronies at the Women’s Group all the time.

I will try to put it out of my mind and have ten minutes with the Raindrop Prelude and a few Custard Cream biscuits to restore inner calm before mum comes home and starts blaming me for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to publish a comment to Barry, please do so here: