Translate

About Me

Church Organist by Profession

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Friday 22 September 10:30pm



My Mum is amazing! I wish she had taken my IT exam instead of me, for she would have got a Grade A-star-plus.  As soon as we’d finished the Chinese take-away she had summoned she was off, connecting plugs here and plugs there, and suddenly we were on the Internet!  In our house!  On my laptop!

But the best thing is that I can now use my e-mail!  Mum helped me write a message to myself.  I couldn’t think of anything to say that I didn’t know already, so I just typed ‘Hello Barry’.

It is wonderful!  I am really getting a grasp of it now.  Mum’s gone to bed and I’ve only just switched the laptop off.  It is indeed a New World to be explored.

I can’t wait for the postman to arrive tomorrow with my e-mail to myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to publish a comment to Barry, please do so here: